CLASS A UNIFORM REQUIRED !!!!!!!
50 Minute Sessions Starting at 850 or 940 am -The Sessions are: 1. Navigation, 2. Flight Sciences, 3. Aviation Careers, 4. Aircraft Build Session
Tours: C-130J Production Line
Lockheed Scouting Events – Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Q: Will there be food or snacks at the event?
· A: Yes Snacks will be served at around 10am while lunch will be served at Noon
2. Q: Will I complete the WEBELOS activity pin or Merit badge at the Event?
· A: Yes all requirements to complete the Activity Pin or Merit Badge will be accomplished at the event.
3. Q: My WEBELOS scout is under the age of 10. Can he attend?
· A: Yes, as long as he is a WEBELO he can attend.
4. Q: Do I have to register as part of my troop or pack?
· A: No you may register individually. If however other scouts in your troop also register individually for the same event, you will collectively fall under the 5 scouts per 1 adult allowable ratio.
5. Q: Can I bring siblings to the event?
· A: Sorry No Siblings Allowed
6. Q: Can I bring Cameras to the event?
· A: No cameras allowed. In fact since MOST cell phones are equipped with cameras, cell phone use is restricted to certain areas such as the dining area / class rooms.
7. Q: Do the adults get to stay with the scouts?
A: Yes, Lockheed Martin is a restricted area and parents and scouts travel in the same patrol.
8. Q: What if I am running late for my 8 or 9am event?
· A: Try to be on time… a few minutes late is ok…
9. Q: How long does the event last?
· A: In general, If you arrive at 8AM you should leave no later than 3pm.. 9AM arrivals tend to leave no later than 4pm…
10. Q: My son has friends in other packs / troops that are attending the event … will he get to see them?
· A: If the scouts are all arriving at the same time yes because all of the classes will be in the same general area and they will also eat lunch together.... if the arrival time is different..probably not.